I'm amazed at how many people in this country are not aware of our impending collapse. We are like zombies walking towards a cliff. Very few people in this country give a blink of notice to our pending debt and social program obligations.
It seems as though everyone is in self-preservation mode with no sense of regret for the imposition we are imposing on future american, our children and grand children.
As an christian, I used to wonder how on earth there could ever come a tribulation period as described in the book of Revelations(last book of the bible). Today, I do not see how we can avoid it in the near future. I always believed that America was too strong and sovereign a nation to ever be ruled by an anti-christ, but with our impending economic problems and moral decay, I am left to believe the time is near.
I don't know when the time will come, but I fully believe it can be delayed as long as America stays strong and sovereign. This will take some very hard work and sacrifice to accomplish. But, is there enough people in this country with the fortitude of our Founders and forefathers to do this? God I pray we do.
No comments:
Post a Comment